ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, December 15, 2008

Free Fall

"For the next 12 months I would stay away from risky assets. I would stay away from the stock market. I would stay away from commodities. I would stay away from credit, both high-yield and high-grade. I would stay in cash or cashlike instruments such as short-term or longer-term government bonds. It's better to stay in things with low returns rather than to lose 50% of your wealth. You should preserve capital. It'll be hard and challenging enough. I wish I could be more cheerful, but I was right a year ago, and I think I'll be right this year too. Nouriel Roubini"

Do nothing and you won't be saved.
Do something and you won't be saved the same.
If Capitalism comes to an end so does the Capital.
And very likely it WILL HAVE TO.
When the State won't be able to pay its debts, the debts will disappear.
And with them the value of the money.
That is what happened in the last few years.
It was a slow procedure.
But it is like a falling rock, the more it falls, the faster it goes.
We are in Free Fall

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc