ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wedding American Style

I am so fond of marriages that I married three times.
Of course three different men.

I didn't want to say: if I had married this instead of that...so I tried the three.
Of course the last is ALWAYS the best.

The problem is that, living in a conservative place like Italy I CANNOT do again the same mistake...so it is better I do everything I can to succeed this time.
May be THIS is the secret for a succesful marriage: wanting it to be succesful, thinking either this or nothing else.

But I saw on the Net a new opportunity for people who are so fond of weddings they would like to go on...
You can always remarry in Las Vegas, WITH THE SAME MAN.

It is true, nothing will change, BUT at least you DID IT AGAIN!

payperpost wedding

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc