ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas and Presents

What about Christmas?
I tell you honestly, I have the biggest fun buying presents for myself.
Call me selfish or whatever, the fact is I have the best ideas when it comes to me and the worst when I have to buy something for somebody else.
The only one I was always fond to buy presents for was my mother.
And why would you ask me?
Because I always got them back.
So I just bought what I liked, made a wonderful present and then I enjoyed it for the rest of my life.
Of course I was quite prodigal with her…
And in case you want to know WHAT I actually like to buy for myself:
I like to think I spend less than what I buy is worth, so I prefer to buy in places where they provide discounts, for example you can have 10% off, no minimum at Target.
There I will look for cheaper stuff, I have 10% anyhow…
At Buy.com
you can have from 20 up to 50$ (not bad, when it comes to buy expensive electronics).
And what about a 20% at Ebags?

Well, you just have to choose and calculate where it is more convenient.
And of course, do not loose time.
The closer you get to Christmas the less convenient it becomes to buy.
You can find detailed information’s about ALL the available coupons at online coupons.
What can I add: Good buy!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc