ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, December 04, 2006

I like it easy

I like it the easy way.
The fast, comfortable, "lazy people proof" way.
I like to sit on my computer and do everything from here.
I am so used to it, I would like to be able to cook on it.
Some day, somebody WILL invent the way of.
A network connected to the kitchen where you can program all your meals to the last minute.
That will be the moment in which I won't burn anything anymore...
For now I just try to do the things I can and they are already a lot.
One of them is shopping and I must say that shopping online is my favorite experience.
If you are able to surf, the Internet offers you the World (or almost).
At least much, much more than what a small town like the one I live in can offer.
And at a better price too.
Also because I can comfortably choose and find the best offer.
One of the things I like best is finding websites which offer discounts like coupons.
For example Online Coupons is quite good.
And not only because it offers a huge selection of places where to shop, but because it offers them in a way I can easily find what I want: in alphabetical order.
Don't laugh.
That makes everything different.
It is not a place where they put what pays best on top and what pays less on the bottom, so that you have to spend half a hour to find what you are looking for, or worse half a hour to find out that what you are looking for is not there...
For example, I want to buy something from Zappos, I just look at the Z and read:
Zappos
click and I am there.
Or if I want to buy something on the Dell website, I look for
Dell , click and I am there...
Besides, the site is updated on a daily basis with offers from hundreds of merchants, and visitors to the site DO save money using these coupons.
So, if you want to buy online, it pays off to look at it...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc